Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hostess Gifts

I was blessed to have three amazing bridal showers (one, two, three) and two phenomenal bachelorette parties (one and two)! I am so grateful for the amazing women in my life, those who not only hosted the showers and parties but those who attended! I was definitely showered and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

I wanted to get each of my shower/party hostesses a little something to thank them for putting on these wonderful events! I was super excited when I found these SUPER cute initialed notepads from AdvanageBridal.com!
I actually ordered these back in May, because I fell in love with them instantly and knew I wouldn't find anything I liked more.

I put them all in cute little bags with a thank you note to each individual woman thanking them for being so gracious, generous and all-around kick ass!

I truly cannot thank these ladies enough. These past few months have been so fun and have made me feel so special. I want to get married every year just so I can do all of this fun stuff again! Thank you to all of you...you know who you are! I hope you like your personalized notepads! HA!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks Beebs!! :)

Sincerely Sara Cate said...

Yay for all of your showers - I hope you had a great time with family and friends.

I love the customized stationery you gae your girls. I am actually hosting a giveaway on my blog that ends today from an awesome Etsy shop that does customized and monogrammed stamps! Hope you'll visit my blog to enter - sincerelysaracate.blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Sara Cate

Liesl said...

How lovely that you had 3 bridal showers...that is wonderful! Love how you put them in cute little bags with their names...so nice and such the perfect personal touch!

Liesl :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very cute!