Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Last Wedding Wednesday

Well, OK, not my last...you know I'll have post-Wedding Wednesdays, but this is officially my last pre-Wedding Wednesday! How crazy is that? I have absolutely LOVED sharing my planning process with all of you and have loved hearing your feedback and ideas! I decided for my last WW post to take a little trip down memory lane and look back at past Wedding Wednesdays and the planning process in general!

First, we got engaged!

GUESS WHAT.....?!?!?!
Posted September 7, 2010


We set a date!

We Have a Date!!!
posted on October 10, 2010


I shared my (life saving) Checklist courtesy of WeddingWire.com

Wedding To Do
posted October 14, 2010


We booked our DJ, Nightlife Entertainment.

Go DJ, Cuz That's My DJ
posted October 28, 2010


My dad and step-mom hosted an Engagement Party for us

Engagement Party
posted November 8, 2010


I asked my dearest friends to be bridesmaids!

Asking My Girls
posted November 19, 2010


We hired our videographer, eMotion Media!

Wedding Wednesday: Videographer!
posted on December 8, 2010


I went shopping for and bought my wedding dress!

I Found My Dress!
posted on December 21, 2010


We booked our hotel

Wedding Wednesday: Hotel
posted December 29, 2010


We booked our florist, Arts & Flowers Design Studio

Wedding Wednesday: FLOWERS!
posted on January 5, 2011


We booked our AMAZING photographer, Sara Jayne!

Wedding Wednesday: PHOTOGRAPHER!!!
posted on January 19, 2011


I found my DREAM wedding shoes!!!

OMG, THEY'RE HERE!
posted January 21, 2011


We booked our honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico!!!

Wedding Wednesday: HONEYMOON!
posted on February 2, 2011


I found an amazing place for me and my girls to get ready and to do our hair and make-up, Smart & Chic Beauty Lounge!

Smart & Chic Beauty Lounge
posted on February 22, 2011


We picked out Tuxedos!

Wedding Wednesday: Tuxedos
posted on February 22, 2011


I picked out bridesmaid dresses with my girls!

A Super Awesome Girly Day
posted on March 7, 2011


We booked our vendor for linen rentals, We've Got It Covered.

Wedding Wednesday: Linens!
posted on March 9, 2011


We had a Wedding Party Party {which was the best idea ever, by the way!}

Wedding Party Party
posted on March 22, 2011


We hired our ceremony musician, Bruce.

Wedding Wednesday: Ceremony Music
posted April 6, 2011


We booked our day-of transportation, Total Luxury Transportation.

Wedding Wednesday: Transportation
posted on April 13, 2011


We sent our Save the Dates!

Save the Date!
posted on May 6, 2011


I shared some of our Engagement Pictures!

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Photos!!!
posted May 11, 2011


Me and my bridesmaids went to see the movie Bridesmaids

Wedding Wednesday: I Heart Bridesmaids!
posted on May 18, 2011


I shared some details like our unity candle, my garter, our guest book and more!

Wedding Wednesday: Odds & Ends
posted May 25, 2011


We found a place for our Groom's Dinner

Wedding Wednesday: Groom's Dinner
posted June 29, 2011

We chose a song for our first dance
posted July 27, 2011


I had my first bridal shower!
Posted August 23, 2011


My girls whisked me away for an amazing Bachelorette Lake Weekend!
Posted August 30, 2011


We picked out wedding bands, got our marriage license and sent out our invitations!
Posted August 31, 2011


I shared our Wedding Invitations
Wedding Wednesday: Our Invitations!
Posted September 14, 2011


I shared pics from my second Bridal Shower
and my Bachelorette Party!
Posted September 21, 2011


We hit the one month countdown!
Wedding Wednesday: ONE MONTH!
posted October 5, 2011

I completed our seating chart {the least fun part of planning}
That Sucked
posted October 6, 2011


I made a card box
Card Box!
Posted October 12, 2011


My Bridesmaids hosted an incredible Bridal Shower
Meant to Bee
posted October 17, 2011


And, yesterday, I shared all of my DIY projects.
DIY Projects
posted October 25, 2011

Wow! After all of that and now we're only 10 days away from our wedding! It's crazy how time flies! It's been an amazing 14 months and I can't believe it's almost over!
It's kind of bittersweet....but I'm ready, bring on the "I Do's."

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Excuse me while I drool yet again over your shoes.

Katie said...

those shoes. that planning. the details = AHHHHH!! Can't wait to see it all come together. I'm so happy and excited for you, friend.

Saying I do said...

What a great recap..so excited for you!!!

Shalyn said...

Ahhhh it's so close! :) :) :) I have my guest post just about ready. I'll have to to you by tomorrow! MUAH!

Miss K said...

dun dun dun!!!! i can't believe it came up so fast!!! i'm so excited for you and i can't wait to see all the pics!

Hailey said...

Soooo excited for you :)!!

MIL2B@theRanch said...

Yup, I've been a follower and admire all that you do! I THANK YOU! AND love you and J!

Carolyn said...

YAY!!! Can't wait Beebs! :)

Lia Joy @ life is aMAYESing said...

YAY!! It's so close!! So happy for you! I've been a follower for a while and it's been so fun to go through this journey with you! :)

Is your fiance an Aggie?? I see him in A&M attire in a few pictures. I graduated from A&M and was just curious :)

Mrs. Bear said...

AWWW I just got teary eyed looking at all of the posts you did... BECAUSE YOUR DAY IS ALMOST HERE!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

I am SO happy for you!

Bride-onicles said...

Holy Cow I LOVE the wedding party party idea!!! I wish all of ours lived local so that we could do that. What a fantastic way for everyone to get to know eachother!

Nicole-Lynn said...

This was so clever and fun! Loved it! You're so organized.. I could learn a thing or two from you, girlie! haha