Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

I am DYING to see The Ides of the March! What an incredibly hot and talented cast! Have any of you seen it?


This weekend is my last bridal shower and I am SO excited! It's my shower hosted by my bridesmaids and the guest list is all of my girlfriends, I AM SO PUMPED! But, I need to figure out an outfit! 


Our wedding is in 23 DAYS!!!! Holy crap! 


Who else watched Kris & Kim's Failytale Wedding special? Kim has always driven me nuts but I LOVE the rest of the Kardashian crew, so OBVIOUSLY I watched. I was completely entertained. I thought the wedding was way too over the top and even though I LOVED the black & white theme it was just too much. I'd take Khloe's wedding over Kim's any day. 


My dress fitting is tonight!!! Any excuse to wear that bad boy, even for just a little bit. So excited! 


Last night I met with our ceremony musicians (J had to work) to finalize all the music. I am so jealous of people who are musically talented and they are SO musically talented! I can't wait to hear the music playing throughout the church...I get chills just thinking about it. 


J and I recently discovered a new independent coffee shop in our neighborhood! After the closing of Coffee Buzz it was really hard for us to go Starbucks, so finding an independent that we can support means so much to us! PLUS, they have GREAT coffee! 

7 comments:

Miss K said...

how many showers are you having?!? lol lucky girl!

good luck tonight w the fitting!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Hope you enjoy the last couple of weeks! Enjoy
It!

Caroline said...

23 days? WOW!!!!!!!!!

Miss Chelsea said...

George & Ryan? Yum.

Kristin said...

yay 23 days!! That will be here so fast!!
I of course watched the wedding, and bawled over the t shirt scene over her dad. She is a bit ridic sometimes tho!

Carolyn said...

Whoop! Here comes the Beebs... I mean bride!

Café Moka said...

This is so exciting! Hope your dress fitting went well!!!