Monday, October 31, 2011

Life, Love & Puppy Prints


Hello! If you don't know who I am, I'm Carolyn from life, love & puppy prints - otherwise known as Kristin's Beebs!! 

I'm SO excited to be kicking off Kristin's wedding guest bloggers! Luckily, we were able to plan our weddings together, and after Saturday, we'll both be married! (You can check out all of my wedding planning adventures here.)

I figured that since I'm a new member of the married club, I could give Kristin some advice on how to get the most out of her wedding day. Jason and Kristin are PERFECT for each other, and I know that the wedding day is going to go perfectly (Kristin's planned for EVERY SINGLE thing possible... haha she's a planner) but weddings are crazy, and since I've been through it, I decided I should share my wisdom.

So... here's my advice... picture style!
(that's right! You're getting a sneak peek of my wedding photos!!!)

1. Pick a man that gives you butterflies, that knows you better than anyone, that you can't imagine living without. It makes all the craziness of life worth it. 


2. Make sure you have a wedding party that are your good friends, that are really good looking, and most of all make sure you have a wedding party that knows how to have fun!!!


3. You'll need a gorgeous day. Sunshiney and perfect. Perfect weather for your perfect day. 


4. You can't forget about the outfit. You need the most amazing, perfect outfit that was made for you. 

5. Don't worry about everything that's going to go wrong. Stuff is going to happen. But the most important thing about the day is also going to happen. You're going to get married. Remember that. Just enjoy that. 

6. HAVE FUN! Weddings are basically a giant party. Don't forget that part!

7. And the shoes!!! You're going to need some AMAZING shoes!!!

So... Beebs, if you follow that advice, you're guaranteed to have a great wedding day! I sure did!

Side note:
Kristin - Thank you so much for being a part of my day. I love you and don't know what I would have done without you there! I'm so excited to be there on your big day! You're getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

Jessica said...

Yaayy! Soon you'll both be married! Love the pics Carolyn. :D

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures and your post. What a good friend you are!! m

Stephanie said...

GORGEOUS pics Carolyn!!!!

Katie said...

"have gorgeous people in your wedding party" LOL love it. ADORE the wedding pics Carol! (hope you don't mind I call you that lol)

SOOO EXCITED for our girl Kristin. I REALLY want to come crash this wedding.....

Carolyn said...

Is it weird that I'm commenting on a post that I wrote? Let's hope not. HAHA

Katie - I HATE Carol... haha but I will let you call me that if you come to the wedding. Just do it! :)

love jenny xoxo said...

Gorgeous photos!!! And I love all the advice, lol!

XOXO