Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Make Over

I need some help. I am thinking my little bloggy here needs a face lift.
In a very, very short time I will have a new last name and the new title of "wife" to go along with my new career. With so many aspects of my life changing...I feel like my blog needs to change with it.

I love my background, I created it myself but the prob is...while it's not overly impressive it took for-frickin-ever. I am 100% not willing or patient enough to try and design/create my own stuff again. I'm willing to work with what I've got, but I'm kind of thinking a complete re-vamp may be in order.

So, my question is...what have you guys done to spice up your blogs? Do you have any recommendations for blog designers? And, Do you have any recommendations for my blog?

Help me out sistas! 

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I tweaked my own blog but there are tons of great designers out there. My best friend has an adorable blog but I'm not sure who she used : teachymarie.blogspot.com

And it's funny you mentioned your background because I can't see it! I use my work computer and it blocks everyones pretty backgrounds. LOL, I need to start reading at home ;)

Katie said...

Google some blog designers and research "premade templateS" I bought mine for like $15 and it was totally worth it. It was installed the same day I got it and I didn't have to do anything.

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I have done my own tweeking, but my blog is so darn plain - it wasn't difficult. I know a girl who does an AWESOME job with doing blog design - I am planning on having her do mine eventually - she is at jforjamie.com - you'll love what she does!

Miss K said...

ugh, i feel the same way about mine. I did a new blog header and it was super freaking easy. that will hold me over for a while.

Stephanie said...

Aw such a good idea! So will you be keeping the same blog name or are you thinking of switching that too??

I agree with the self-blog-makeover taking for-freaking-ever. There are some people that charge next to nothing for a little pre-made template with a personalized banner.

I would tell you to go to the girl that did mine but she's super busy being preggo so I don't think she's designing right now.

So I guess I'm no help. Shame on me.

Bre said...

As soon as I can afford the $40 splurge, I am getting a new layout. I have a designer selected, just need the cash-money. Check her out http://www.utterlychaoticdesigns.com/

Lia Joy @ life is aMAYESing said...

http://www.bsblogboutique.com/ is working on a new blog design for my blog now! She's amazing!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Well... once you're married you'll need a new facelift! :)