Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: FIANCE!

Today is the future-hub's 31st birthday!!!!!!
I cannot believe in 3 short months we will be married and I will get to spend the rest of my life with the cutest boy I know!

I thought I'd give the birthday boy a shot at blogging....so, I gave him a list of super random "Getting to Know You" questions, so you all can get to know the boy I love so much!

What is your favorite color? WHITE, just feel good in white
(he loves white, which works well because I love black)

What is your favorite number? FIVE, always has been always will be
(one of the reasons we're getting married on November 5th)

If you could be any animal, what would you be? EAGLE, would love to be able to fly
(I am deathly afraid of birds, so I do not appreciate this answer)

What is your favorite thing about your fiance? her smile, she only does it on rare occasions when she is really excited, she has a fake smile that she usually uses
(awwwwwwwww)

Do you have any siblings? a shit load
(he has 2 sisters, 2 brothers and 2 step sisters...I'd say that's a shit load. HA!)

What is your favorite movie? not sure if i have 1 favorite movie, I'd say my top 5 in no order are Zoolander, Blood Diamond, Tombstone, Braveheart, and Simpsons
(what a random collection...I don't think I would have guessed any of those)

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'd take my Toot to Greece
(how sweet is that?! and yes, he calls me toot....don't ask)


What is a random fact about yourself? I am obsessed with gum, I chew more gum than anyone you know
(it's true, he chews soooooooo much gum!)


What is your favorite thing to do, besides hanging out with your awesome fiance? play any sport, I don't really like to do nothing so I usually have to be doing something
(also, true and super annoying....the boy can never just relax)

Isn't he so cute?

Thanks for playing along babe and....

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

31yrsofawesome said...

Thanks babe! I sure take some great pictures.....

Miss Chelsea said...

Hey Toots -- tell MR Busy Bee I hope he has an awesome burtday!

JAJ said...

I love gum probably as much as him...seriously. Glad to know I am not alone in the world of obsessive gum chewing. :)

Katie said...

Happy birthday to the anonymous commenter! LOL

I may have to steal these questions and do them with Billy :)

Stephanie said...

i need to do this with my husband! Pretty sure his answers would be short and sweet too! Guys...

Coley said...

hahahahaa ohhhh man kris this was super cute!!! love it!!!!
love u both!!

MIL2B said...

Happy Birthday to the Soooo fawesome (love that play on words). AND LOVE the blog with the pictures along with the creator. Got a crew here at the ranch wishing J a very happy birthday and we miss him and love him very much and TOOT (aka Ch_ _, Ch_ _). ALL IN LOVE!

Carolyn said...

Happy birthday to Jason! :)

Miss K said...

such a cute post!! happy birthday J!

life is aMAYESing said...

I'm a new follower... But happy birhday to your fiance! I can't help but notice he's sporting some Texas A&M gear in some of those pictures! Big fan! :)

And I may have to steal those questions as well to have my husband answer them! So fun!

Anonymous said...

"I am deathly afraid of birds, so I do not appreciate this answer." Bahahahahahahaha!!

I think someday you should blog about the nickname "Toot"

www.breezyinbloom.blogspot.com

Bride-onicles said...

How stinking cute you two are..and I agree we need more info on the toot situation! :)

aurea @ pricewise events said...

Hahaha, how you have interviewed your fiance to be posted here in your blog is such a cute idea! And yes, those short, straight-to-the-point answers are parallel to being a boy. :D