Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life's Greatest Mystery

When I buy Tupperware I get it in a set, a bottom and a lid. When I use Tupperware, I put food in the bottom and cover it with the lid. THEN, when the food is gone (or most often in my case too old to eat) I put the lid and the bottom in the dishwasher. Finally, when I empty the dishwasher I put the lid and the bottom in the same drawer in our kitchen.



SO, please can somebody tell me why in the hell every time I go to use Tupperware I can't find a lid that fits ANY of the bottoms.



I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



7 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

hahaha it's like the sock thing

Miss K said...

i hate that! always happens here too!

OlhelpfulMIL said...

I have researched this for many years.... it is men! No offense, I love the sex (meaning gender well that too but back to the subject) but it has been proven! AND just like your reader Miss Chelsea said it is like a sock thing but that means anybody is guilty..... unless you watch yourself and you know you have put your socks together in the dirty clothes basket. Mystery under investigation but can be solved.

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA. :) That's why I only let us have one type of tupperware in the house. Then, the lids have to fit!

Katie said...

OMG tell me about it!!!! I have this problem daily. dont get it. I would love answers! possibly the lids shrink in the dishwasher?! what gives.

Caroline said...

They really should make them to where the bottom snaps on the top (at the bottom) to keep them from separating.

Bride-onicles said...

AH so glad its not just me..and we are constantly buying more! And yes like helpfulMIL said, its men..whenever I send Groomzilla to work with leftovers in tupperwear I can pretty much be sure that that tupperwear will never return back to its home.