Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

2010 has been one for the books. This year has been filled with trials and tribulations. It has been a challenging year and an extremely exciting year. I should have known that with the way this year started it was going to be amazing. We threw a last second party together and it just so happened our 6 closest friends were free. It was without a doubt the best New Year's I've ever had and was a perfect way to set the tone for the year to come.



In March, with the help of my family, we took a leap of faith and started a business. March 1st, 2010 will always be the day we opened Coffee Buzz's doors. It has been an unbelievable experience so far. It's be so exciting and hard and stressful and gratifying and scary and just all around consuming. I think overall our first year was a success and I am optimistic that 2011 will bring great things for Coffee Buzz.


Along with the rest of Minnesota we got to celebrate the opening of our brand new baseball field, Target Field. J and I were lucky enough to go to several Twins games at the new stadium and felt so lucky to be apart of such a big event in Minnesota history!


In May, I was lucky enough to take a three day trip to New York City with my mom! We shopped, ate way too much and fulfilled one of her longtime dreams of seeing Bon Jovi in concert! It was a trip to remember!



I was also lucky enough to be a part of three weddings this year. In May I was a bridesmaid in my friend Brianna's wedding.



I was the Maid of Honor in my mom's wedding AND gained a step-dad and two step-sisters!


Then, just last month I got to dance the night away at one of my best guy friend's wedding.


This year also marked a huge milestone for me! I went from absolutely hating running (well, I still sort of do) to running my very first 5k. It was a huge accomplishment for me and it was really fun!


It was also a huge year for J because he turned 30!!! I threw a huge party for him and made sure to make this milestone good and celebrated! It was such a fun week!

And, of course, this is the year that my best friend and love of my life asked me to be his wife! For this reason 2010 will always be so special! 9/2/10 was the best day of my life and I CANNOT wait to walk down the aisle in 2011!


I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve! Be safe and cheers to a wonderful 2011!

13 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like 2010 was a wonderful year for you! Love all the pictures :) Wishing you the best in 2011!

Ashley said...

loved the recap! you are too cute! Also, thanks for following me - i'm following back :)

Kristin - Mrs. Glasses said...

Sounds like you've had an amazing 2010! Hope 2011 is equally amazing for you!

Jessica said...

You're last year sounds a lot like mine! Well, my last few years anyway. Lots of weddings, an engagement and wedding planning!

2011 is going to be awesome for you, I just know it. ;)

Schoobobs Dad said...

Love You.

Angie said...

I read in my google reader that you're using Sara Jayne for your photographer! I love her! She did my friends wedding in Iowa this summer (she went to school with the groom) and her photos are A-MA-ZING. When I saw my friends pics, I decided I am using her when my time comes to get married!

Jen said...

You're from MN? Me too! Me too!! Oh how I love MN bloggers!! :-)

Happy New Years Dear!!

Oh, and have you entered my perfume giveaway yet?

xo

Jen said...

Oh, and go to Location Central and put in your city!! All is (Super Cool) MN bloggers are on there! It's where you can see who blogs by you.

www.locationcentral.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Oopps... meant "all 'us' MN bloggers are on there!"

Miss K said...

I think you had the biggest year in 2010 of anyone i know!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Sounded like a very fun year for you! Here's to 2011, and it being even more memorable! :)

CMae said...

What did you get from Tiffanys? I'm sure it was a while ago but still! :)

Brittany said...

WHAT a great year!!!