Thursday, December 2, 2010

One of MY BEST College Guy FRIEND'S WEDDING

This is me and my friend Ryan.
Ryan is one of my best friends from college. He has always been like a big brother to me.

This is Ryan and his new wife Kari.
Ryan and Kari were married this past Saturday at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum and I was lucky enough to be there and witness them exchange their vows and partake in the amazing celebration honoring the beginning of the rest of their lives.

The ceremony was held in the main Auditorium and was beautiful. The arboretum had Christmas decorations up so their ceremony was decorated with two giant Christmas trees! The ceremony was beautiful and emotional, I was crying like a baby. I was just overtaken with emotion and I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I am now engaged. I couldn't help but think about our wedding day and what it will be like standing up in front of our friends and family. It just got to me and the tears were flowing.
 You may kiss the bride!

After the ceremony the guests enjoyed some fabulous hor douvres and then came the fun part....the dancing! Ryan and Kari also had a photo station which provided a ton of entertainment.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from their very special day!

 My beautiful friend Robyn

My hot date!

Bride & Groom's first dance

The old Delta Chi gang reunited at the Photo Station

Me, Robyn & J at the photo station!

Dancing to Love Shack with the darling child who was tearing up the dance floor!

Dancing with the Groom

Robyn and I "whipping our hair back and forth" we requested this song and you will notice we are the only two on the dance floor over the age of 12

Slow dance with my fiance

I didn't blog Tuesday so I didn't get the chance to publicly wish my soon-to-be father-in-law a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Deward is J's step-dad and Tuesday was his birthday! 
I hope you had a wonderful day Dilly Bar!

No comments: