Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reverb 10, One Word

One of my fave bloggers Kelly from Keeping Up with Kelly & Co. is doing a wonderful December blog challenge all about reflecting over the past year and planning for the next one. I've decided to join Kelly and mix in these Reverb posts with my normally daily ramblings. Hit up this link: Reverb 10 if you want to participate!

December 1 One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?
(Author: Gwen Bell)

The one word I would  have to use to describe 2010 is EPIC
This year was life changing.

On March 1st my business Coffee Buzz opened it's doors. 

On August 6th, my mom got married.

On September 2nd the love of my life got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife!

 EPIC.


11 comments:

Kristin - Mrs. Glasses said...

Sounds like a VERY epic year for you! That picture of the proposal is the greatest!

chrischaos said...

very epic!

Corinne said...

You're year HAS been epic!! Such an amazing year!

Miss K said...

EPIC is a perfect word for your year!! lots of changes and new things!

ty said...

I LOVE the proposal picture!

Jessica said...

You really have had an awesome year, and it's only going to get better! :D

Christine said...

Found you thanks to Reverb10 - it has been an EPIC year for you! What a perfect word!

Kelly said...

Ahhh, I just LOVE it!! WHAT a year you've had! :-D Here's to 2011 being EVEN better!

steph c said...

So nice to see you're doing the Reverb10 thing as well! Great word for 2010, too.. definitely seems epic!

JoJo said...

perfect word to describe it all!

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
adidas superstar
louis vuitton handbags
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren polo shirts
ugg outlet
uggs pas cher
ralph lauren
michael kors handbags clearance
ugg italia
air jordan shoes