Saturday, December 11, 2010

Missing Link

As I mentioned yesterday, my best friend and I were born just two days apart. All throughout middle school and high school we were on a quest to find our missing link. That one awesome person who was born on December 11th, someone to fill the gap between our birthdays. Our freshman year of college we found our missing link and she quickly became a very close and very dear friend. Dana lives in North Carolina now and I miss her like crazy! But, today is her birthday and I want to wish our missing link the happiest of birthdays!!!!!
Happy Birthday Dana! I miss you!

4 comments:

chrischaos said...

happy birthday

nicole ...given said...

your dog is adorable!

Leslie said...

Awh I hope ya'll have happy birthdays! I know you miss your friend!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to Dana and a very happy birthday to you! Hope it was great. :)