Saturday, December 4, 2010

Reverb 10, Wonder

December 4 – Wonder. How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis)

I feel like this entire year has been a sense of wonder. The year started wondering when Coffee Buzz would open. We were right in the heart of contruction and there were so many questions as to when things would be completed, when they'd be installed, when orders would come, when we'd hire and train employees and when we would finally open our doors for business.

Once Coffee Buzz was opened we wondered, is this going to work? Are we crazy? What can we do to make this a success? These are questions we still ask ourselves every day. There is so much unknown when it comes to the success of a business. We know we're working hard, we know we have a great place with great products now we just have to wait and wonder when it will take off.

Most recently, I have been wondering about my future. I know I am getting married to the man of my dreams but I wonder when we will buy a house? Where will the house be? When will we have kids? Where will we travel? Will it be hard? Will every thing change? Will everything stay the same? It's so exciting to know the beginning of the rest of my life is starting but it's also scary to wonder what the rest of my life will bring, both professionally and personally.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I've been married seven months and I still wonder all of those things! You've had a great 2010 and your coffee shop is a success, it's only gonna get better my friend. ;)

D,L,P,S,R,DC,B,C,D,C,GL,C,A,C,S,C,K said...

Wonder can prosper dreams. Dreams can come true with hard work, the will to never give up, and faith. Your wonder sounds like worry, "Don't worry, be happy". Believe and pat yourself on the back with all the accomplishments you've already done. Knowing the loving support system behind you.

Kelly said...

You've been wondering about so many exciting things!! The unknown can kind of be scary, but fun at the same time!

Unknown said...

marc jacobs
nmd adidas
michael kors outlet clearance
marc jacobs outlet
coach factory outlet
kate spade outlet online
longchamp bags
pandora uk
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
170615yueqin