Thursday, January 12, 2012

Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Beef

Hi pals. 

It has been an absolutely crazay week at work, which is good! Keeps me out of trouble. Moral of the story, I haven't had too much time for important things like facebook or twitter or this blog! 

So, I apologize but today is another recipe, but it's a good one! 

I tried out this Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Beef for NYE. It was SO good! I served it with little dollar buns, cheese and onion. YUMM-O!

INGREDIENTS:
-3 1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast, trimmed and cut into pieces
-1 package McCormick's "Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork" seasoning
-1 (6oz) can of tomato paste
-1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
-1/3 cup cider vinegar
-1/2 cup water

DIRECTIONS:
-Place beef in slow cooker
-Mix seasoning, tomato paste, brown sugar, vinegar and water until blended, poor over beef
-Cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high
-Remove beef from crock pot and shred using two forks
-Return shredded beef to crock pot and mix with sauce. SERVE! 

So good and super duper easy! This would be a great Super Bowl food! 

Putting on Pinterest (of course)


7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love home made pulled pork! SO GOOD.

Caroline said...

You're on a roll with cooking. Love these recipes.

MIL said...

I am definitely making this on the weekend! Awesome easy recipe. Thank you, miss you, love you!

Jamie said...

I think my husband would love this!

Carolyn said...

So yummy!!

Savannah said...

This looks delish! Trying it soon!

The Presutti's said...

This sounds delicious :) I can't' wait to try this :) Thanks for sharing